POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Difficult simple object : Re: Difficult simple object Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Difficult simple object
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 18 Mar 2001 19:01:16
Message: <3AB54B9F.838145FA@yahoo.com.au>
pigment_pattern should work with media. <3,0,0> is nessecary because you are
averaging three pigments. Each of the colours is divided by three then added
together (or all are added together, then divided by three, depending on which way
you see it). If you had <1,0,0> in the initial colours, you would get <1/3,0,0>
finally, which does not give nice full colours. Glad to help.

MJL