POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 4 (100K) : Re: Take 4 (100K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 4 (100K)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 18 Mar 2001 04:20:04
Message: <3AB47DC4.E2132413@gmx.de>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> Well.  I moved the Fortress in closer and got rid of the docks and
> connecting bridges.  A good idea, I think.  I also added some rocks off
> to the left to make the water have something to "cascade" around.  Looks
> good, I think.  Besides the ugly box where the water cascades, I don't
> think I have to do anything more in that area.  I also translated the
> clouds 100*z.
> Comments?

The right part looks quite optimal now, i'm really looking forward to
seeing a large non-jpg version of that fortress.  The forground part looks
ok in the new version too, just a bit more structure in the bright steam
would be good IMO.

For the left side, the 'cave' looks good, but the rectangular structures
need
to be eliminated of course.

Christoph

--