POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 4 (100K) : Re: Take 4 (100K) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 4 (100K)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 17 Mar 2001 20:45:59
Message: <3AB41283.A6C08846@faricy.net>
I like this. The stuff seems to fit together better than previously. I like
that you can see a lot more detail in the fortress now too. The flow lines
before the waterfall don't really stick out as artificial anymore. Maybe it
should have something on the left part, but if I were you, I would think fix
the rectangles behind the waterfall and it's done.