POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Palace of Soviets : More Palace of Soviets Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:11:57 EDT (-0400)
  More Palace of Soviets
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 17 Mar 2001 00:02:50
Message: <3AB2F045.9F34F0F0@istar.ca>
I'm happy with the first floor, and have the second floor mostly built
up. It needs a bit more details, but the bulk of it is there.

I also feel I need something to give it a sense of scale. As is, it
could be almost any size, but it's intended to be about 10 stories high
so far (about 5 per floor). I think some trees in the courtyard may
help.

Next up - finish the second floor and start on the tower. Whee!

Simon

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2ndfloorsmall.jpg' (34 KB)