POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Several new images (architectural visualisations) : Re: Several new images (architectural visualisations) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Several new images (architectural visualisations)
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 16 Mar 2001 17:51:29
Message: <3AB298EF.E5D64CC0@iki.fi>
Disnel wrote:
> Several new images are on my website, it is building which was rendered
> into photo several days ago in some scenes.

Cool buildings. I think the first one looks a bit too clean. Of course
you can't make is dirty if you want to promote it, but at least you
could make the walls to look more like concrete with some variation in
normals.

But, I am just trying to catch up the new features the POV-Ray has got
in last eight years, so I don't have any clever ideas how that could be
done :-).

--
Jari