POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Problem with PVMegaPOV : Problem with PVMegaPOV Server Time
1 Sep 2024 14:26:57 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with PVMegaPOV
From: Disnel
Date: 16 Mar 2001 05:41:50
Message: <3AB1FE34.5030004@hlavacek-partner.cz>
When I render large scene (approx 350MB in memory) with PVMMegaPOV on
one machine with two processors all is OK, but when I try to run it on
second machine through network, pvmd at the second machine takes another
300MB of RAM. After some time it falls down to reasonable size, but it
is strange. It is some bug in PVMegaPOV, or in PVM, or it has some reason?

Regards

Disnel