POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Image Take Two : Re: IRTC Image Take Two Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Image Take Two
From: redcow
Date: 15 Mar 2001 02:41:04
Message: <3AB073DF.A08C190B@erols.com>
this is easily one of the coolest pov images i've ever seen! excellent work so
far :) I like the clouds, though the edges are a little sharp.  I don't have
any issues with the fog in the distance, though I suggest either a darker grey
or something closer to the color of the sky.  i like those dots around the
tower, it gives the image more life.  i like the water; the streaks where the
water is going over the falls could use some work, though the only way I can
think of to render realistic water is with a particle generator of some
sorts.  i realy like the color scheme and modelling of the spaceship

great work,
eugene