POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Image Take Two : Re: IRTC Image Take Two Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Image Take Two
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 14 Mar 2001 18:37:52
Message: <3AB0001D.42582AE2@videotron.ca>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> Well, I tried to fix the clouds,

Fixed, they are!  (Sorry Vahur!)

> as well as give the water a sense of speed whilst going over the edge.

I agree with Tom and you here, it doesn't work very well.  maybe if you
"reduced" the dimension of the area where this occurs.  You might want
to take a lookt at some real waterfalls such as:

http://falls.net/picttour/pict2/pic9.html

> The latter didn't turn out too
> well...  Anyhoo, I also added area_lights, and got rid of the "flatness"
> of the falls.  Fixed the water vapor as well.
> Comment and tell me what I missed!

What?  You want US to do YOUR work, now?

;)

--
Francois Labreque | And a four year old carelessly banging on a toy
    flabreque     | piano is not only 'music', it's probably the last