POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Image Take Two : Re: IRTC Image Take Two Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Image Take Two
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 14 Mar 2001 11:45:01
Message: <3AAFA031.ADE48031@aetec.ee>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> Well, I tried to fix the clouds, as well as give the water a sense of
> speed whilst going over the edge.  The latter didn't turn out too
> well...  Anyhoo, I also added area_lights, and got rid of the "flatness"
> of the falls.  Fixed the water vapor as well.
> Comment and tell me what I missed!

Me liked previous sky (i.e. clouds) more. But this is matter of taste,
of course.
However, this gray line on horizon is still there and does not look
good, better to use more "bluish" colour for fog (or whatever it is).
Other note: station is centered vertically, perhaps it would be better
to move it upward to downward a little bit to follow "golden section"
rule. This will require change in scene or camera setup probably...