POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Hugo
Date: 14 Mar 2001 03:21:29
Message: <3AAF29C6.52128087@post3.tele.dk>
Wooooww!!

I was STUNNED as I saw the picture and I immediately checked who's the
sender. Of course! H.E.Day!  But I don't believe you anymore. This can't
be done in 3 days, and certainly not with Moray / Povray.  :o)  You got
to have some tricks, that I would like you to share with us.

I like every bit of this image. Not fully realistic clouds but VERY nice
anyway. The atmosphere and fantasy in this picture is superb. It doesn't
look like typical POV or raytracing, it looks like a great painting.
Even more realistic than most paintings.

Sorry to give you praise only, but you deserve it.  :o)  But I think you
should consider a new challange: To teach us!

Hugo