POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Power book OS 9 : Power book OS 9 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Power book OS 9
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 14 Mar 2001 01:18:52
Message: <3AAF0DD1.1C0861AC@earthlink.net>
My mom has a power book g3 that i have been using... Pov will not
perform properly on... The symptoms are: The "Stop Rendering" will not
work,  Quick time movies will not save properly (blank white movie), If
the file has a problem finding an included file ie. (ttf) the program
quits with error 2, various other "system error" problems...

Stats:
Power book g3
Os 9
over 100 Mg Ram
10 gig Hd

Everything works fine on my very slow machine operating Os 8.1...
Working Machine Stats:
Power Mac 7100/80
Os 8.1
72 Mg Ram
600+ Kb Hd

Please help it would be much nicer to work animation's on my moms
computer but with the current frustrations i stick to stills on my
computer... =[