POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Phil Clute
Date: 13 Mar 2001 14:17:06
Message: <3AAE724F.48CAA755@tiac.net>
> Comments?

3 days huh? What took you so long? ;)

The fog looks too gray, some more white or even blue might be better.
Also, I think using a taller resolution size might look cool. Then you
could add rocks at the bottom of the picture and the sun in one corner
at the top. The light could be more yellow/red, it feels like it's
probably cold there--unless you want to put icebergs in the water; some
of them could be going over the falls.

Anyhow, those are just a few ideas. I think it already looks great.

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.