POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : DivX:) 'Mech Animation : Re: DivX:) 'Mech Animation Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DivX:) 'Mech Animation
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 13 Mar 2001 13:46:05
Message: <3AAE6AE2.D9562C61@gmx.de>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> > How was the mud done? It looks quite realistic.
>
> A simple sphere, with a planar texture.  Renders fast.

I'm not sure if you understood me right, i meant the mud splashing when
the robot's feet touch the ground and the shapes that remain afterwards.
I can recognize some spherical shape on the high raising stuff, but the
things remaining afterwards do not look like spheres.

The compression is quite strong so i'm not very sure about it.  Maybe a
still of that part would help.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>