POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : DivX:) 'Mech Animation : Re: DivX:) 'Mech Animation Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DivX:) 'Mech Animation
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 13 Mar 2001 12:51:50
Message: <3AAE5E37.471FFA31@gmx.de>
Geoff Wedig wrote:

> Since I'm the provider, I'll say that they were only 15 PII 400 dual
> processors (30 processors, though)  I will also say that the render is now
> done.  I've put a (complete) version at

That sounds great, how do you come to have such equipment, do you freely
offer rendering time? :-)

BTW, the anim looks good, sadly some of the most interesting parts are
missing in the end (the mud stuff).

How was the mud done? It looks quite realistic.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>