POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Marines (tm) : Re: Space Marines (tm) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Marines (tm)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 Mar 2001 09:11:19
Message: <3AACD903.5871BD09@gmx.de>
Rainer Klaffehn wrote:

> Well, unless there is ambient light by default, there shouldn't be some. At least, I
haven't used ambient lighting in the scene. Maybe the scattering media is the problem,
which seems to brighten the whole scene. I just didn't manage to balance that effect,
though adding some absorption media has helped a little. I'll play with that later.

Default ambient is 0.1 so you either have to change it in each texture or
use #default.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>