POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lawsuit : Re: Lawsuit Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lawsuit
From: Phil Clute
Date: 11 Mar 2001 22:35:12
Message: <3AAC43E3.44A66884@tiac.net>
Nice job. I was actually listening to a lot of Yes today at work, not
Fragile though. A while back I was thinking about doing the cover art
from that album; maybe using an isosurface for the planet.

As far as the lawsuit goes, Roger Dean's website basically says
your not supposed to reproduce his work period. But I've been working
on a recreation of "Blue Dessert"(used for ABWH)so if you get
sued I'll probably get sued too, and then we can car-pool to the court
house.

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.