POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Render into photo 2nd : Render into photo 2nd Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Render into photo 2nd
From: Disnel
Date: 5 Mar 2001 04:23:08
Message: <3AA36A38.3090809@hlavacek-partner.cz>
Thanks to all for suggestions. This is second try, camera params
modified, lighting modified.

Answers to some questions from you:

- bitmap foregroud and background is placed by my macros, if you want
them, they are part of my POVarch project, which can be downloaded from
sourceforge (www.sourceforge.net). But beware, project is in very
pre-alpha stage, and without any docs.... Hint: If you want use my fg
and bg, you must use also ArE_PlaceTargetedObserver macro to place
camera, and camera twist is done by setting ArE_CameraRotation variable
before placing it. Fg and Bg must be placed after camera.

- make render without photo is really easier, but my employer, which
designed theese buildings ;-), want it in photo......

- setting up camera by hand is very hard and long task, I'll try to
write some engine for extracting camera params from photo as part of
POVarch...

Regards

Disnel

Post a reply to this message