POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Orange Wedge 2.0 : Orange Wedge 2.0 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:29:22 EDT (-0400)
  Orange Wedge 2.0
From: David Fontaine
Date: 4 Mar 2001 13:07:43
Message: <3AA283BE.A4C8EF1@faricy.net>
Finally, I got some decent POV time in amidst the druderies of my
"education". New and improved version 2.0 is here!

I experimented a little with media but the render time was ungodly... so
the interior is spherical pattern, tiled with repeat_warps and then
transformed (via MegaPOV function{}) to elongate the bumps in a radial
pattern. I lowered brilliance to 0.8 too, and changed the lighting. I
think it is a drastic improvement over the old one!

Source will be in p.b.s-f. :)

Comments/criticisms please!

Attachments:
Download 'orangewedge.jpg' (65 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'orangewedge.jpg'
orangewedge.jpg