POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MPOV 0.7 - Standard Glows don't work with merge/union etc anymore : Re: MPOV 0.7 - Standard Glows don't work with merge/union etc anymore Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MPOV 0.7 - Standard Glows don't work with merge/union etc anymore
From: Ryan Constantine
Date: 26 Feb 2001 12:14:23
Message: <3A9A8EEE.AF715199@ucdavis.edu>
> What plugin?
>
> > something 'has' changed from 0.6 to 0.7 besides the size keyword, and
> > that's what keith is talking about.

keith hull's glow plugin of course.  i'm not sure, but the plugin may
actually remake the glow if it is moved, and delete the original in
order to 'really' move it.  but i really don't know if glows move with
the plugin or not.  i only played with it a couple times as school has
body slammed me and pinned me down for quite some time now.  in any
case, it looks like the glow at least moved in moray just fine.  recall
that moray doesn't set the location of an item until it writes the pov
code for export.  might that have something to do with it?  and maybe
something really changed in moray, or the plugin sdk, and not in glows?