POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Should I???? (166KBU) : Re: Should I???? (166KBU) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Should I???? (166KBU)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 26 Feb 2001 11:56:52
Message: <3A9A8AD4.DAB76E5A@gmx.de>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> Should I post this on the IRTC??  Is it good enough??  I've got a story
> and everything to back it up.  Note that the majority of objects are
> Julia_Fractals. :) Gotta love 'm
> Your opinion welcomed!!

Looks very pleasant as usual.

Some thoughts:
- as others mentioned probably a bit off-topic for this IRTC round.
- i like the sky, but it somehow contradicts the effect radiosity lighting
would have (i suppose you do not use radiosity here).  The shadows would
have to be more blue-red.
- The border between the julia fractal and the ground is very visible
because of the triangle structure.  Using an isosurface for the ground
would of course avoid this, but the rendering time...

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>