POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clay Piranha WIP1 (34kbbu) : Re: Clay Piranha WIP1 (34kbbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clay Piranha WIP1 (34kbbu)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 26 Feb 2001 10:22:20
Message: <3A9A758B.EE600D77@peak.edu.ee>
Rune wrote:

> I'd like to hear your comments and suggestions for improvement, both
> regarding how to obtain photorealism as well as artistic advise (camera,
> lights).

Whoa, I had to look twice to make sure you weren't BS-ing us with a photo - in
fact I'm still a bit suspicious :)
This looks like an ideal subject for radiosity lighting. I like the camera angle
as it is, the viewpoint gives the fish a slightly maniacal air... Not sure what
the setting should be, perhaps none is needed.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee
Home page http://www.hot.ee/margusrt