POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Off Topic Color Swapping ( : Off Topic Color Swapping ( Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Off Topic Color Swapping (
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 23 Feb 2001 19:37:38
Message: <3A9701B7.DA23A2EC@hotmail.com>
Sorry for going a little bit off-topic here,
but I just had to share these pictures with you.

I swapped the red and blue colors in the first
image.

When I saw the result I thought that it might
be interesting to have effects within POV
that swaps/or remaps colors from an object,
when illuminated from certain light_sources.

Are there already ways to do such things in
MegaPOV ?

(This is a dried little piece of paprika shot
with a digital camera.)

--
Best regards,

Tor Olav

mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://hjem.sol.no/t-o-k/tokpicts.html
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '03_01-.jpg' (58 KB) Download '03_02-.jpg' (65 KB)

Preview of image '03_01-.jpg'
03_01-.jpg

Preview of image '03_02-.jpg'
03_02-.jpg