POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MPOV 0.7 - Standard Glows don't work with merge/union etc anymore : Re: MPOV 0.7 - Standard Glows don't work with merge/union etc anymore Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MPOV 0.7 - Standard Glows don't work with merge/union etc anymore
From: Keith Hull
Date: 23 Feb 2001 13:30:48
Message: <3A96ACB7.D21354CC@totalise.co.uk>
Hi Chris,

When I say anymore, I mean that MPOV7 complains that a glow in a union
is an error, where as with MPOV6 it didn't, also Light source glows are
allowed inside unions in MPOV7. I accept that the glow syntax may/will
change over time. I only mentioned it, as it was pointed out to me
by one of my PlugIn users and I didn't know if you frequented the Moray
Bin
channel. The users of Moray find it very useful to be able to union
glows
as I believe it helps with the modeling.

Best Regards,

Keith