POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PVMPOV for win32 : Re: PVMPOV for win32 Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PVMPOV for win32
From: Thomas
Date: 23 Feb 2001 11:30:46
Message: <3A969029.EA97E75@gmx.net>
Hhmmmmm,

Maybe not a bad idea, I tried to compile the Unix version with Cygwin some
time ago, it compiled and even worked only it was a LOT slower than the MSVC
compile. One would almost need two machines to compensate for the speed
difference :). And Cygwin had no clue how to deal with the library files from
PVM, but that problem should be solved by this.

Then again, if someone would have more then two machines there would be a big
improment in render time.

Thanks for the tip.

Thomas