POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PVMPOV for win32 : PVMPOV for win32 Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  PVMPOV for win32
From: Thomas
Date: 23 Feb 2001 07:48:10
Message: <3A965BFD.3BC16A48@gmx.net>
HI all,

since this seems to be something that comes back from time to time I
decided to post what I have achieved so far (Not a lot :).

I tried to compile the PVMPOV sources on win32 using the Microsoft
compiler and the output is in povray.binaries.programming. As you can
see the compiler finds problems in microsoft suplied .h files. Which I
assume are not there.

If I remember correctly I can compile the samples provided with PVM with
the same compiler without a problem and I copied over all the relevant
make files setting to the PVMPOV make file, but still no luck.

I have no clue where to look for the problem, so if somebody has a good
idea, please and if somebody would like to see the source or the make
files them selves, drop me a note at  tho### [at] gmxnet or post it here.

Thomas.