POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Polydoodle : Re: Polydoodle Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Polydoodle
From: Josh English
Date: 23 Feb 2001 07:37:54
Message: <3A9659F4.78A0091C@spiritone.com>
These are fun images. Would you mind explaining the basic method you used to
generate these? I can tell that the first on is genereated by boxes that are
rotated certain amounts, the second is built by tetrahedra, and the third by
octahedrons, but what about the specific rotations?

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom