POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Clothray Experiment : Re: Clothray Experiment Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clothray Experiment
From: Ben Paschke
Date: 22 Feb 2001 18:50:56
Message: <3A95A623.AD0D521A@rsp.com.au>
Hi Andy,

Nice test, and nice test scene/environment.
The slight crinkly motion reminds me of clay-mation or stop-mo. It has a real
quality to it, kinda like a perfect mix between frame-to-frame hand animation
and simulation.
By crinkly motion, i mean the sudden changes from frame to frame in the form of
the creases. It looks just like aliasing in time - is that what it is?
It's good to see how well the cloth behaves when colliding with dynamic shapes.

do more tests!!

benp