POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer, update : WIP: Door into Summer, update Server Time
21 Jul 2024 03:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  WIP: Door into Summer, update
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 22 Feb 2001 07:50:13
Message: <3A950C60.8060801@darwin.cwru.edu>
Ok, here's the newest version.  A lot of subtle things have been done, mostly
on the walls and vases.  I'm still not happy with the arches, but I think I've
fixed them for now (but haven't rendered it to find out yet).  The biggest
change is the forest in the background, which may be the death of me.  400 of
Gilles trees are causing my computer to swap heavily while parsing, even with
simplified trees.  Oh well.

 From here on, it's mostly subtle details.  Does anyone know where I can get a
good bird object?  I was thinking of putting one on the wall in the door or on
the tree, or something.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'summer2.jpg' (84 KB)