POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chipped Marbles. (20K) : Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chipped Marbles. (20K)
From: Alberto
Date: 19 Feb 2001 20:15:58
Message: <3A91C52A.551716C3@usb.ve>
Duncan Gray wrote:

> Perhaps scratched would perhaps better describe the effect I'm searching
> for. Does anyone out there have access to any well used marbles; can you
> check should I be going for scratched and chipped, or just chipped ?

Hi

I consider your question very interesting. Even at work I found myself
trying to remember how used marble looked like. I make some tests and
bellow is the result. I think I came more or less close to what I
remember. Maybe it doesn't feet your needs,  but if you are interested I
can post the code.

Alberto.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: