POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien Interface v2 : Re: Alien Interface v2 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien Interface v2
From: Dan Johnson
Date: 19 Feb 2001 06:58:30
Message: <3A910BEE.F451010E@hotmail.com>
Darcy Johnston wrote:

> Here's version two of my Alien Display Interface. The biggest changes are
> the change in font, the bottom panel and the cross hairs. I still haven't
> added the new space scene to the image, since I have it stored on another
> machine and am still working on it. My next version will have the new scene
> in it, I promise.
>
> As usual, I'm looking for constructive critisism, so please comment.
> Thanks,
> Darcy
>
>  [Image]

So much better!  Cross hairs are pretty standard.  You could use an odd number
of them, like three, or five, and rotate them strangely.  Also I don't imagine
that aliens would have things cluttering up their screen without a purpose.
For example the circle in the middle of the left side could be used for a close
up of the contents of the cross hairs.

--
Dan Johnson

http://www.geocities.com/zapob