POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Palace of Soviets : Re: Palace of Soviets Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Palace of Soviets
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 18 Feb 2001 12:19:15
Message: <3A90045B.D61EE6D1@istar.ca>
Rick [Kitty5] wrote:

> > This will be the Palace of Soviets, a building that was designed
>
> this looks stunning, very impressive lighting - i hope you post the source
> when your done!

There's not much in terms of source.. everything is just boxes.

In terms of lighting, take a look at
http://simcity.ea.com/us/guide/tips/unlimited_tips/ccp4.phtml for the
official lighting and camera settings. I just replaced the two neutral
lights with area lights for the nice shadows. I may replace all the
lights for the final image.

Simon