POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I don't pretend to be an expert but .. : I don't pretend to be an expert but .. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  I don't pretend to be an expert but ..
From: Dennis Clarke
Date: 17 Feb 2001 20:26:04
Message: <3A8F24B4.EC128A02@interlog.com>
I have a question.  I was playing about with the Sun logo shape and
winged this together ..

http://www.interlog.com/~dclarke/povray/animate/sun_logo.html

but the shape is wrong.  The shape of the logo is correct but the actual
"U" parts are rounded on the edges thus :

http://www.interlog.com/~dclarke/povray/animate/nvram_banner.html

and I am wondering if there is an easy way to do that or am I stuck with
using CSG that includes cylinders and tori for the edges?

Dennis