POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wanna play a game? : Re: D2D3 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: D2D3
From: Paul Jones
Date: 13 Feb 2001 13:38:29
Message: <3A897F2F.103EBAF4@psu.edu>
I realized that as well, I was hoping no one else would... :-)

--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /