POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wanna play a game? : Re: wanna play a game? Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wanna play a game?
From: Paul Jones
Date: 13 Feb 2001 09:17:02
Message: <3A8941E9.94B58F4C@psu.edu>
i think, due to gamma of my system and jpeg compression, they appear
white, but one should be a dark grey and the other a creme-esque color.

-paul

--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /