POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Question: Problem Compiling MegaPOV v0.7 : Question: Problem Compiling MegaPOV v0.7 Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Question: Problem Compiling MegaPOV v0.7
From: Robert Byer
Date: 13 Feb 2001 06:18:04
Message: <3A8917E3.848C7D35@mail.ourservers.net>
I downloaded the source for MegaPOV v0.7 so I could port it (like the
previous versions of MegaPOB) to OpenVMS.

The compile and link went fine, but...

In the following files...

	ISOFUNC.C
	LIGHTING.C
	PATTERN.C
	QUADRICS.C
	RADIOSIT.C
	SUPER.C
	VBUFFER.C

I got a error about "#pragma peephole off" not being known.

It linked without problems, and it ran and did render scenes
correctly.

My question, is "#pragma peephole off" needed?  Is this something
that was used for testing and not removed?

I would appreciate any input about this so I can finish my OpenVMS
port of this and get it out to the public :}

Thanks.