POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Wanna see my clothes ? : Re: Wanna see my clothes ? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanna see my clothes ?
From: Ryan Constantine
Date: 7 Feb 2001 12:14:31
Message: <3A818276.267161A2@ucdavis.edu>
for a name, how about MegaPov-CM, MegaPov:ClothMan, MegaPov^2 (squared),
MegaPov^CM (MegaPov raised to the CM power) etc.  I think it's kind of
important to let people know (by the name) that it is based on MegaPov
and has all of its features plus yours.  i think my favorite name was
the last one.  it would make for a good qraphic.

hopefully, my ascii art remain in tact.