POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Announce MegaPOV 0.7 Carbonized version! : Re: Announce MegaPOV 0.7 Carbonized version! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:03:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce MegaPOV 0.7 Carbonized version!
From: Alberto
Date: 6 Feb 2001 20:40:22
Message: <3A80A783.DB0EFB76@usb.ve>
smellenbergh wrote:

> Josh English <eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote:
>
> > Don't know if this is kosher or not, but here are some direct links to the
> > downloads mentioned:
> >
> > CarbonLib 1.2 http://asu.info.apple.com/swupdates.nsf/artnum/n11916
> > CarbonLib 1.0.4  http://asu.info.apple.com/swupdates.nsf/artnum/n11673
Thank you Josh for the link.

> > I couldn't find anything on Navigation Services or Appearance Manager on
> > Apple's site (I'm also known for going to yahoo, typing "porn" and getting
> > zero hits, so I'm impressed I found those) but all I had to do was install
> > CarbonLib 1.2 on my G3, which has 9.0.4 and the Carbonized version of
> > MacMegaPov 0.7 seems to be happy.
> For some reason I can't find the Appearance Manager and Navigation
> Services right away. They are there, no doubt about it.
> I'll try again later to find them and I'll post the links (if nobody
> beats me to it... please do :-)
>
> Smellenbergh

In the About CarbonLib Update documentation says that if you are running
OS 8.1 the installer also instals the Navigation Services 1.0.1.

As I'm using OS 8.1 y downloaded the carbonlib 1.0.4, installed
MacMegaPov 0.7 and it's all working fine. I have an iMac.

Thank you Smellenbergh and all the people behind this MegaPov upgrade.

Alberto.