POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Polyhedra : Re: Polyhedra Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Polyhedra
From: Micha Riser
Date: 6 Feb 2001 11:24:05
Message: <3A802527.7E0143C5@gmx.net>
They are all in the standard include file 'shapes2.inc'. See that file fore
details. So:

#include "shapes2.inc"

object{Tetrahedron pigment{White} ...}
object{Octahedron ...}
object{Dodecahedron ...}
object{Icosahedron ...}

You can even do

object{Hexagon ...}

tough I don't know if that makes scenes. Isn't it always better just to use a box
for that?

- Micha

--
Micha Riser       email address: mri### [at] gmxnet
http://www.povworld.de/   The World of POV-Ray!