POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a whole bunch of roses [273kb] : Re: a whole bunch of roses [273kb] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a whole bunch of roses [273kb]
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 4 Feb 2001 22:06:08
Message: <3A7E17E1.6AF9A61F@videotron.ca>
Ross Litscher wrote:

> the larger size of png's is ok with me. but I guess some people still pay
> for internet by the minute or something crazy.

Some countries - namely the UK - charge per the minute for local phone
calls, so for example a Brit might have "unlimited net access" but still
end up paying for the time spent online.

And I'm pretty sure that if it wasn't forbidden by law, the north
american phone companies would gladly do the same.

> It may be best to post a jpg
> for size sake, then include a link to a png version.

Fine with me.

--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
    flabreque     | terrestrial intelligence is that they never