POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a whole bunch of roses [273kb] : Re: a whole bunch of roses [273kb] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a whole bunch of roses [273kb]
From: Ken
Date: 3 Feb 2001 23:39:49
Message: <3A7CDDAE.84D79B71@pacbell.net>
Warp wrote:

> Hugo <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote:
> : PNG's are not okay with me. Please don't use them.
>
>   Could you be more specific what is the problem with PNGs so that we could
> perhaps find a solution for you?
>   Being able to easily view PNGs is nowadays handy since PNGs are gaining
> popularity.

I have to spawn an external program to view PNGs as opposed to automatic
inline viewing support in Netscape (this is a minor irritation). Secondly
the program I currently have associated with PNGs under windows crashes
whenever someone posts a progressive PNG (which means I can't view it
period when this happens).

--
Ken Tyler