POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More blobby stuff (20kbu) : Re: More blobby stuff (20kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More blobby stuff (20kbu)
From: Hugo
Date: 3 Feb 2001 10:11:16
Message: <3A7C1F60.12279058@post3.tele.dk>
Hi,

And again, everybody ignore Alan.. Oh.. Well, I think it was HE-day who
came and took all the glory.  Anyway, nice blob-face Alan!  If you had
posted this a while ago, when everybody posted their heads, I'm sure you
would have got more replies. You demonstrate a good understanding of
blobs.. I wonder if it'll be much difficult to make the head more
detailed?

I've begun blobbing myself, and soon I'll post.  :o)  I think somehow,
blobs are too ignored today. Remember folks, they're fast, and they're
powerful, when you understand them.

Hugo