POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Large images and Parial rendering : Re: Large images and Parial rendering Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Large images and Parial rendering
From: Josh English
Date: 1 Feb 2001 17:45:39
Message: <3A79E714.ED7C7A57@spiritone.com>
GrimDude wrote:

> Why not just "point_at" and zoom in?

I'm worried about deforming the image by doing that. Now I have been thinking
about doing that and putting the individual images on a half sphere so if you
put your face in it you would get more of an effect of being immersed into the
scene, but it wouldn't make anything pop out in real 3D.
--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom