POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Sabotage and destruction of the Lincoln : Re: The Sabotage and destruction of the Lincoln Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Sabotage and destruction of the Lincoln
From: Hugo
Date: 1 Feb 2001 04:10:10
Message: <3A7927C1.F03A4E56@vip.cybercity.dk>
Hi,

This is truly great work.. I remember your "heart / cruicer" posting
some time ago, maybe this is a further development of it...?  Btw, I
like the explosion very much. To me, it looks very real, but... I'm no
expert.

Yes, of course I saw you had sharpened it in a photoshop program, that's
obvious.. I often do the same to avoid blurring, but this is too much,
IMHO.. The glowing edges are visible everywhere.

I see with pleasure that you have updated your homepage. Hope there will
be more animations too, and bits of useful code!

Hugo