POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PovRay faster : Re: PovRay faster Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay faster
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 1 Feb 2001 00:54:09
Message: <3A78FA1A.6B5B9F5A@hotmail.com>
Hmm... I think everyone is starting (?) to go about this the wrong way... Myself
included...
Ok, what not simply keep the official version the way it is, and _somebody_
offer a platform specific, _unofficial_ compile?  I know someone recently did a
3dNow version (sorry, I don't remember who), this would be greatly appreciated
if you can find a good way of posting it on the web...

...Chambers