POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : wripple (124k bup) : wripple (124k bup) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  wripple (124k bup)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 31 Jan 2001 07:29:00
Message: <3A780493.B8AE2610@xs4all.nl>
This is already done a hundred times, but still I'm a bit proud that I've
managed to figure out how to do it and that it worked out this well. I've done a
sea surface with heightfields before but this is my first serious use of
isosurfaces. Tada! I never thought I would get them to work and I still don't
understand a lot of things that are supposedly possible with isosurfaces (for
instance: craters?) but at least now I know where to start.
Assuming that this is part of a scene with a gently rippling sea, any comments?
Oh and it's supposed to loop. It looked perfect when I previewed it (with
bumper) but the mediaplayer gives a flicker at the end, distorting the loop. I
don't know how to fix that.

Cheers,

Remco

Post a reply to this message