POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AA Gun finished (~46Kbu) : Re: AA Gun finished (~46Kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AA Gun finished (~46Kbu)
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 30 Jan 2001 17:18:03
Message: <3A773E6D.7F705D6A@209software.com>
Not necessarily, it could be an Anti-Aliasing gun! :)

"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:

> looks nice, just one small point tho, AA guns have no use for laser sights,
> they have to fire ahead of the target, if they shot directly at it they
> would miss everytime :))

MOST OF THE TIME I SEND MESSAGES TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION I
INTENDED TO SEND THEM TO.  WHEN THAT HAPPENS, FEEL FREE TO GO AHEAD
AND READ THEM.  IF THIS IS NOT THE PERSON I INTENDED TO SEND TO, PLEASE
DISCARD THIS MESSAGE.  IF YOU AREN'T SURE WHETHER THIS MESSAGE IS FOR
YOU, THEN READ IT ONLY WITH YOUR LEFT EYE.

Bryan Valencia