POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dancing cur (89,6 kbbu) : Re: The dancing cur (89,6 kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dancing cur (89,6 kbbu)
From: Abe
Date: 25 Jan 2001 17:00:27
Message: <3A70A1E5.37A0BA2D@taconic.net>
I really like the atmosphere of this pic...and I feel bad about giving
criticism. It doesn't come across too dark on my monitor - thats fine.
However, the light doesn't seem to peak in intensity at the sources -
i.e. flare - like my eye expects it too. Could something be done with
glows or pseudo-flares (using textured discs)?

Once again, I enjoy the details and textures, some barely visable in the
shadows. Thanks.

Abe