POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Roger Dean : Re: Roger Dean Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roger Dean
From: Phil Clute
Date: 24 Jan 2001 14:58:30
Message: <3A6F342B.8DA441B6@tiac.net>
> Try differencing your wing shape with a larger sphere to give a curved
> rather than a flat bottom to the wings.

Actually there's a little bit of that already, if you look at the back
of the wings there's a piece differenced. The sides are supposed to
flare
some as though you took a spoon and hammered it around a pipe.
If I do a difference and scale the sides outward the tip will scale too.

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.