POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Roger Dean : Roger Dean Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Roger Dean
From: Phil Clute
Date: 23 Jan 2001 20:44:29
Message: <3A6E33AD.BCC49BE3@tiac.net>
I'm trying to recreate a painting by Roger Dean that was used for
the cover of the "Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe" album. This is the
building, I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do the wings
(for lack of better description). They are supposed to be curved
downward, I thought about using Mr. Colefax's object bender or
maybe Hammapatch but I'd like to see if I can CSG it somehow.
Anyhow they need to be redone...

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'navahox.jpg' (27 KB)

Preview of image 'navahox.jpg'