POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ocean node v2 (35k bu) : Re: ocean node v2 (35k bu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ocean node v2 (35k bu)
From: Ben Paschke
Date: 23 Jan 2001 18:04:11
Message: <3A6E0E4E.9983F0D7@rsp.com.au>
Spock wrote:

> I was going to say the same thing.  Its so clean and smooth that only the
> ladder gives any hint that it is big.

I really can't wait to start on the textures - really!
I just want to get all the modelling done first.

When i'm done with it it'll be as rough as guts!

It's actually just a matte white texture and as i've been modelling i've been
playing with the radiosity and sky/sun colour schemes. It helps to get a clean
idea of how the environment is affecting the lighting...

> Without the ladder I would have guessed some sort of new Braun kitchen
> appliance:-)

He, he. Now there's an idea...